I am here to HELP you:
- Tap into what is that YOU WANT vs. the SHOULD’s when it comes to life
- Elevate your brand by focusing on revenue generating activities
- Clear the business & life clutter and time wasters
- Leverage your expertise as the go-to girl in your niche market
- Build social proof through press and other fame-creating activities
- Expand your audience beyond your friends and family
- Most importantly, build a business and life that you love that is in alignment with your soul purpose
Let’s be honest I don’t want to waste your time and money. I am going to share my “sweet spot” with you.
- You are a multi-passionate lady
- You are a Type A, control freak, perfectionist who wants to take your business and life to the next level
- You struggle with perfection paralysis and fear of failure
- You feel overwhelmed by all of the opportunities available yet you don’t have enough time, money or the necessary resources
- You want to break into the “in” crowd and be known as to the go-to expert in your field
- You WANT to transition your services into products and build passive income yet you don’t know where to begin
Your business is a lifestyle brand**
- You don’t have a business yet but know that it’s on it’s way
** What the heck does lifestyle brand mean? Great question! I define lifestyle brand as your business’s mission or vision to improve other people’s life. Some of my clients include stylist, chefs, coaches, consultants, body confidence coaches and everything in between.
I was born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I am the oldest child, overachieving, highly involved daughter. When I turned 18, I decided it was time for a change of scenery and attended Syracuse University. If you don’t know Syracuse University, it is in upstate NY, one of the snowiest cities in the US. While in school, I found myself fascinated by all things event-planning and leadership-development. A mentor of mine opened my eyes to the possibility of a career in event planning while impacting the college students of tomorrow. A day after I graduated, I moved to Maryland to pursue a M.A. in Higher Education Administration.
By the time I was 24, I completed multiple internships around the US, traveled through Europe and landed the “dream job” at a well-known NYC college. Filled with big NYC dreams, I moved to the city that never sleeps, and I was miserable. I have been hiding this secret of multiple eating disorders, a speed habit (a.k.a. diet pills – the “good girl” drugs), growing debt, and a lackluster life full of toxic friends. I finally hit bottom and became willing to make some drastic changes in my life. I got my ass into 12-step recovery.
During a 6 years period, I immersed myself in all things self-help, personal development and lifestyle design. I went back to school and studied nutrition, pleasure, seduction, money, entrepreneurship, marketing. I launched a blog where I shared the up and downs in this journey of cultivating self-love, creating more money, moving my body and most importantly, finding my purpose. All of which I believe are attainable.
The gift of blogging for 2+ years is that it provided me with a platform to connect with other like-minded individuals living around the world. I found myself connected with a community of fellow bloggers, entrepreneurs and amazing readers.
Just in case you want to hear my #BodyLove Story in 5 minutes or less, check out my Ignite Fitness Talk
- Sign up to the weekly Q&A Newsletter and grab your free access to the Media Kit Resource Vault
- Want to work with me? Check out my current offerings.
- Send me an intro email with your business and life questions at email@example.com