I am a recovering perfectionist and overachiever who is obsessed with working smart, building happiness habits, creating an abundantly rich life and decluttering the things that no longer serve me.
I am a teacher, an advisor and sought-after problem solver.
- Burning out on the job is NOT part of the success equation
- Promotion is not earned by the person who throws the biggest temper tantrum or goes all Jessie Spano “I am so excited” caffeine episode
- Work-Life Boundaries should be your best friend
- You can create an abundant life without winning the lottery (although that would be a fun plus)
- Our fear of failing and success is what’s keeping us in shitty jobs, toxic relationships, and this general feeling of dissatisfaction
- Keeping the focus back on you and your life it’s your key to success
Third Person Schpeel:
Laura Yamin is an Advisor, Teacher and Author who specializes on perfectionism. She has over ten years of advising, leadership training and educational experience working at New York University, University of Maryland- College Park, University of Missouri- Columbia and Pace University She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree at Syracuse University and a Master of Arts at the University of Maryland – College Park. .
She currently lives in Jersey City, NJ. You are likely to find Laura searching the latest spin and barre class. Identifying the latest life hack