I am a recovering perfectionist and overachiever who is obsessed with working smart, creating an abundantly rich life while decluttering the things that no longer serve me.
I am a teacher, podcaster, an advisor and sought-after Career Coach.
I work with high achieving millennial woman who are successful in their career yet are struggling with burnout and job dissatisfaction. My clients are tired of not knowing what’s the right direction to move next when it comes to their career.
- The emotional crisis that your career is stirring up is a breakthrough for something bigger
- Working smart doesn’t mean working hard
- You have the power to set boundaries that allow you to grow
- You can walk away from toxic jobs and relationships
- You are Thought Leader ready to be seen
- Finding a job that pays well and you are passionate about is not a far-fetch dream
Not Safe for Work (NSFW) Podcast is weekly career inspired podcast. NSFW is where you’ll find honest advice in a no bullshit zone when it comes to your career.
If you’re feeling stuck in your job and you know you need a change, come here to be inspired by real people who took back control in their career.
Just straight up, real talk to give you real results on the Not Safe for Work Podcast.
Third Person Schpeel:
Laura Yamin is an Advisor, Teacher and Author who specializes on perfectionism. She is the host and creator of Not Safe for Work (NSFW) podcast. She has over ten years of advising, leadership training and educational experience working at New York University, University of Maryland- College Park, University of Missouri-Columbia and Pace University She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree at Syracuse University and a Master of Arts at the University of Maryland – College Park.