Over the past couple of months, I attended a couple of great blogging conference. For today, I want to share with you some of my favorite new blends (blog friends) sites.
Healthy Living Summit
- GalFriday4Hire.com - Vegan, 1/2 marathon runner who is funny, smart and keeps it real.
- Momsgottarun.blogspot.com - NYC mom of two who is balancing work, training for a marathon and being a wife/mom
- Semi-sweet online - A practical guide for Healthy Living. Sarah provides you tips that are easy to follow but can make a huge impact in our life.
- Bendiful My roommie at HLS. Renee writes about creatively live life with a purpose. From parenting, healthy living, fashion and running. Renee is awesome!
- Finish your Broccoli - Juliette writes recipes that makes healthy living easy in NYC
- Healthy Hoboken Girl - Fellow neighbor who writes awesome health tips and recipes.
- Healthy Living Blogs – This is a great directory as well as a fun spot to learn all about Healthy Living Blogs
- Run to the Finish - Amanda is awesome, sweet and really inspiring. She holds challenges which I definitely encourage you to check them out.
- Grow Soul Beautiful – Beautiful site that combines yoga, creative endeavors, and photography. “Your body is a work of art”
- Click. the Good News – Beautiful photography, travel, wine, running. Amanda is AWESOME!
- Double Chin Diary – She was my first Fitbloggin friend as we decorated our name badges. She is AWESOME!
- Bex Life – “Big Blogger alert” yet she was really nice. She has videos and other useful tools
- Mrs Fatass- One girls journey from fatass to fabulous. She is a Zumba instrutor, inspiring blogger.
- Simplyfyingsam.blogspot.com – Zumba/Burlesque who writes an exploration of a life out of control and the struggle to reign it all back in.
- Coffee Cake and Cardio – Ashley is DC blogger who writes about life and fitness blog
- Am I there yet? – Fellow cupcake lover blogger who chronicles a training trifecta
- Hit the Road Jane- A Latina takes on Running and Healthy Living
- Fit Approach ladies – Have you heard about #sweatpink these ladies are awesome. They did a great presentation about community in the blogging world
- Skinny Emmie - Weight loss blogger. She loves fashion and is a social media marketing maven
- Mommy Run Fast - Recipes and purposeful running/training.
And so many more sites to check out so I will continue to sprinkle a few shout outs here and there!
Q for you! Do you have any sites that you enjoy reading? Leave a comment with the link for me and my readers to check it out!