Yes I am all over the place. Therefore I created a graphic to remind me of my own sabotage pattern.
Right now things are going really well! For instance:
- I had a successful time at FitBloggin
- I felt real feelings of sadness and pain as well as joy
- I spend sometime with amazing friends, mentors and really enriching conversations
- I bought a new computer
- I got clear about the direction I want to continue growing
- I feel excited about the possibility of falling in love, making more money, having a body that I love and appreciate
- I am slowly getting better at various BARRE exercises
Yet here I am going back to the old patterns, feeling insatiable when it comes to the food. Grazing as opposed to eating a real meal. Feeling extremely tired and craving to do nothing. I am also feeling sick physically with the change of seasons (allergies). My action has been beating myself up because I should know better!
Thank goodness that the pain has gotten bad enough that I am willing to take radical actions which includes emailing my therapist about it, sharing it with friends and even being honest in the blog. I am also taking loving awareness when it comes to how I speak myself. I am allowing for things to fall into place. I do deserve to receive all of the magical goods that are coming my way. I have work too hard to continue suffering. It is about time that I enjoy what it is in front of me!
Now I want to hear from you, do you have a sabotage pattern? How do you break it?