Happy Monday! I hope you are enjoying the crisp fall air. I know I am.
I am wearing a cute outfit today. Here are my shoes and red pants! I am really loving the color pants trend. I think I might invest in green pants too. I feel stylish.
About the speech
I attended Fitbloggin on Friday for the day. I have to say I regret not staying the whole conference. My experience at Fitbloggin were very different from Healthy Living Summit. It was a different crowd and it was friendlier and less cliquish. I also noticed there was a diverseity in terms of age, socio-economic and body size diversity. Yes it was more expensive than Healthy Living Summit yet it is a 3 day conference with many workouts and sponsor opportunities.
The speech went really well. 5 minutes sure flew by in no time! I can’t wait to share the video with you.
10 Things I love about myself!
1. I am AWESOME!
2. My eyes. It is one of my favorite feature. I really have a pretty face and heck no I don’t need to lost weight to acknowledge that.
3. I have been able to call in HEALTHY, loving, powerful relationships in my life. I have friends who have been supporting me as I struggle with feeling the feelings. They inspired me to continue growing.
4. I can manifest anything that I want. I can call in the right tools, experience and people into my life that continues to enrich it. YES I am that powerful and so can you.
5. I know how to have fun!
6. I love my curves.
7. I am a fabulous and brilliant flirt. Thank you Kitty Cavalier for the how to
8. I am not afraid of speaking in public
9. I am adventurous
10. I am an extrovert yet I love going inside and spend time introspective.
Q. How about you? What are some of the things that you like about yourself for today?